Mars 200 Server: 1U 8-Node ARM-Based Micro Server
Mars 200 Server Introduction
1U 8-Node ARM-Based Micro Server
Mars 200 is an 8-node ARM based server cluster in a chassis. Its distributed scale out architecture is the best hardware platform form software defined storage such as Ceph and Gluster File system. It aggregate computing node, network bandwidth and storage without the limitation of its hyper scale. The advantages of Low Power Consumption and no single point of failure enable you to make a big advantage to compete with others who use traditional x86 server.
Please visit our presentation by clicking HERE
Here are the brief features of Mars 200.
Microserver - ARM v7 dual core 1.6GHz
- DRAM: 2GB DDR3
- 8GB flash storage
- Dual 2.5Gbps Ethernet ports
- 6Gbps SATA port
- Maximum power consumption: 6 Watts per node
System - 8 x fast swap microservers
- 8 x hot swappable HDD bay
- 8 x PCIe 5Gbps SSD slot
- Dual hot swappable layer 2 in chassis switch with 4 x 10G uplink
- 80 plus silver redundant power supply
- Form factor: 1U, 730mm depth
-Micro server remote management: Console over Ethernet, remote reset, power on control, watchdog timer
Mars 200 Development Board
Mars 200 development kit enables you to experience and learn how to develop your application on the ARM based micro server in a simple way before you purchase a complete Mars 200 ARM server cluster unit.
Please Click here to go to get details.
Software and Packages
Mars200 Microserver is fully Linux compatible, Kernel 3.10.70 and later. Using the supplied kernel with Buildroot root file system, Debian or Ubuntu Server installation, or building your own customized software kit, the choice is up to you.
Linux Operation System
- How to boot from TFTP server
- Install U-Boot, Linux Kernel and Root File System for Mars 200
- Building the Linux Kernel for Mars 200
- Building the Root file system for Mars 200 using Buildroot
- Install Ubuntu Server from Ubuntu core image for Mars 200
You can contact us at address below:
+886 2 2365 0500
For more info visit: